Last update as of January 10, 2021.
For the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions, the list of terms is used with the following meaning:
"USER" is any individual who has ever used the services of any of the 2D WEB sites.
"SERVICE (s)" of the Website includes:
- access to the web browser for information resources / data on the site;
- creating an account in all platforms of tabl.bg of the main domain (tabl.bg) and all subdomains
- creating a food order and sending an email / SMS to the customer for information on the status of the order or advertising purpose
- Create and customize a reservation, which allows you to receive email newsletters for service from users made a reservation through the site.
"PARTNER" is any person with whom 2D WEB is in a contractual relationship, who has the right to provide additional information about their goods / services to registered Users of the website who have given their consent.
"MALICIOUS THIRD PARTY ATTACKS" - actions or omissions against third parties that violate Internet ethics rules, including, but not limited to, DoS (Denial of Service), intrusion into the server, deface, data theft and etc.
"DIRECT MARKETING" - offering goods and services to Users by traditional or e-mail, telephone or other direct means.
1. All rights reserved. All intellectual property rights over information resources and materials published on the website are subject to the closure of the current Copyright and Related Rights Act, and their unregulated use represent a bill and lead to civil, administrative and criminal liability in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation.
2. Creative commons. The time of the materials on the website can be used under the terms of the Creative Commons license. These materials are specially marked with a sign.
3. Use RSS feeds. RSS feeds, called XML files, are used to automatically aggregate content from other sites whose addresses are listed in meta information on each 2D UEB page. Contains title, author, photo and first 500 (five hundred) the sign of the article. They may be published or aggregated on other sites without express permission. Any publication in a format other than the website (eg public screen) has written permission from 2D WEB. If other sites use attached to the RSS image of the photo, it must be accompanied by the title, the first 500 characters of the text and the author.
2E WEB is committed to ensuring the privacy of information containing personal data provided by users online through completed text fields. Disclosure is only possible in cases where the user has personally submitted the data to fields with public information and when the information is requested by state bodies or officials authorized by law to request and collect information containing personal data and in compliance with the normatively established order.
2D WEB may provide the collected statistical information about the site traffic to advertisers / advertising agencies that keep statistics on clicks, etc. user actions on their banner ads and links, draw internal statistics. Your data is used for Direct Marketing purposes only if you have explicitly consented to it.
2D WEB makes every effort to maintain accurate, accurate and up-to-date information on its website, without excluding the possibility of incidental objective inconsistencies or omissions. 2D WEB is not responsible for the consequences, incl. possible damages, caused by or related in any way to the access, use or inability to use this site. All information on the site is provided in accordance with current Bulgarian legislation, without warranty from 2D WEB for its inviolability and safety from malicious attacks by third parties.
2E WEB is not responsible for the subjective perceptions and interpretation of the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of the information resources on this site.
2E WEB is not responsible for the information (including its completeness and accuracy) contained in sites to which this site contains links.
2E WEB is entitled to compensation for all damages, costs and claims of third parties that result from a violation of these general conditions and / or unregulated use of the services on the site.
2E WEB reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time by promptly posting those changes on the Site, together with a notice of changes to the Terms and Conditions.
The current Bulgarian legislation shall apply to all issues not settled by these General Terms and Conditions.